EXPIRED

Win A £100 John Lewis Gift Card @ Smooth Radio

Who were the two members of the band "Carpenters"?
MY ANSWER: Karen and Richard

Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you. You have entered the competition. Good luck!
==============================================

25 Comments

many thanks

Technical problems again. Tried on my lap top and on my phone.

thank you

thanks

Is it me or are all these radio stations going into meltdown because none of my passwords at different radio stations work, and I've tried to reset my passwords but get no email to reset and you can't re-register because they recognise your/my email and insist on you going via the resetting your password route, Ive emailed Heart Radio yesterday but am yet to receive a reply, but until more of us complain directly to them theres no way to enter their comps, start emailing them people.

thanks yeah, they seem to have this fault all across the Radio stations, just tried emailing their head office for all the radio station sites, hopefully someone will do something!!!! The email is: [email protected]thisisglobal.com
Edited by: "FingerzCrossed" 12th Sep 2016

shefs17

Is it me or are all these radio stations going into meltdown because none … Is it me or are all these radio stations going into meltdown because none of my passwords at different radio stations work, and I've tried to reset my passwords but get no email to reset and you can't re-register because they recognise your/my email and insist on you going via the resetting your password route, Ive emailed Heart Radio yesterday but am yet to receive a reply, but until more of us complain directly to them theres no way to enter their comps, start emailing them people.

It allowed me to reset mine but I have no idea if they are now accepting it as I am still getting the technical difficulties notice. It has been at least 3 days now.

Thanks

Thank you

Cheers marba

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Working now.

belsibub

Working now.

Thanks.

Thanks

Thank You

Thanks

Thanks

Cheers.

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks marba x

Many thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767221
    2. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.56
    3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…33
    4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215

See more discussions