Groups
    EXPIRED

Win A £100 New Look Gift Card @ Capital FM

PRODUCT: Win A £100 New Look Gift Card
    PERIOD: Once
    DETAILS:
    "Skin" is a current hit by which artist?
    ANSWER: Rag 'N' Bone Man

metro.co.uk/201…36/
    -----------
    Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:
    Thank you. You have entered the competition. Good luck!
    ======================

Top comments

Many thanks - Congrats kathleen2 it must be a day for winning emails - received this email this morning...

Good morning Carl, How are you?
    I have been passed your information as you are the lucky winner from the Fast Ford magazine competition!!
    I just need to confirm what car you have, I know it’s a Focus ST but what Mk is it as they didn’t pass me that information?
    Then we can look at dates to get you booked in here at our Derbyshire HQ!
    Kind regards,

Thanks to Adrian1966f for posting that one

Thank you Just received this email...Hi Cyril,

Congratulations, you've been selected as the winner of the suit/tuxedo.

This will be announced in our newsletter today. Thank you to all involved
    20 Comments

Thank you Just received this email...Hi Cyril,

Congratulations, you've been selected as the winner of the suit/tuxedo.

This will be announced in our newsletter today. Thank you to all involved

Many thanks - Congrats kathleen2 it must be a day for winning emails - received this email this morning...

Good morning Carl, How are you?
    I have been passed your information as you are the lucky winner from the Fast Ford magazine competition!!
    I just need to confirm what car you have, I know it’s a Focus ST but what Mk is it as they didn’t pass me that information?
    Then we can look at dates to get you booked in here at our Derbyshire HQ!
    Kind regards,

Thanks to Adrian1966f for posting that one

Thank you

thanks

thanks & good luck

thanks as well done winners!!

Very well done winners, always good to hear;)

Thanx marba

kathleen25 h, 32 m ago

Thank you Just received this email...Hi Cyril,Congratulations, you've been …Thank you Just received this email...Hi Cyril,Congratulations, you've been selected as the winner of the suit/tuxedo. This will be announced in our newsletter today. Thank you to all involved

Well done.

Shamu855 h, 3 m ago

Many thanks - Congrats kathleen2 it must be a day for winning emails - …Many thanks - Congrats kathleen2 it must be a day for winning emails - received this email this morning...Good morning Carl, How are you?I have been passed your information as you are the lucky winner from the Fast Ford magazine competition!!I just need to confirm what car you have, I know it’s a Focus ST but what Mk is it as they didn’t pass me that information?Then we can look at dates to get you booked in here at our Derbyshire HQ!Kind regards,Thanks to Adrian1966f for posting that one

Well done

Thanks marba

Firstly many thanks to marba and then many congratulations to our lucky winners kathleen2 and Shamu85 well done all.

Thanks

Shameful

Many thanks - Congrats kathleen2 it must be a day for winning emails - … Many thanks - Congrats kathleen2 it must be a day for winning emails - received this email this morning...Good morning Carl, How are you?I have been passed your information as you are the lucky winner from the Fast Ford magazine competition!!I just need to confirm what car you have, I know it’s a Focus ST but what Mk is it as they didn’t pass me that information?Then we can look at dates to get you booked in here at our Derbyshire HQ!Kind regards,Thanks to Adrian1966f for posting that one

Congratulations Carl

Congrats all and thanks for this one

Thanks

Thanks to marba - well done & congratulations to our winning friends

Thank You
    Well done to the winners

thanks

Thanks

x

Thanks marba and well done to kathleen2 and Shamu85 x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express2022
      2. Win a year’s supply of Quicke’s cheese @ The Simple Things1313
      3. Win Viking’s 11-day Caribbean cruise @ Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Heart Radi…1616
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 32 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk3636

See more discussions