Expired

Win a £10,000 Kitchen with Magnet! @ Mail on Sunday

22 replies
Found 17th Sep 2016Made hot 17th Sep 2016
Is your kitchen in need of a brand new look or style? This weekend we've teamed up with Magnet, the UK’s leading kitchen retailer, to offer readers a brand new kitchen worth £10,000*, exclusively with The Mail on Sunday!

This incredible prize includes a Magnet Retail kitchen of your choice up to the value of £10,000. This includes furniture, appliances, accessories and installation, perfect for giving your kitchen that added sparkle!

With almost 200 showrooms nationwide, Magnet is renowned for combining industry-leading design facilities and manufacturing expertise, with an extensive service package. Plus, with ranges starting from £2,500, anyone can get a Magnet kitchen without breaking the bank!

And the Magnet September Sale is now on with 50% off all cabinets plus an additional 20% off sale prices, so even if you’re not the lucky winner of this prize you can still bring home your dream kitchen.

To see the ranges for yourself, visit magnet.co.uk or visit your local showroom.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/hom…tml

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

22 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.magnet.co.uk/imagevault/publishedmedia/ij5uieuzcmdq8t2zyoov/Somerton_Sage.jpg
Edited by: "waterpolo" 17th Sep 2016

thanks

thanks

Thanks

thank you

Thank you

Many thanks

Thanks

thank you

Cheers waterpolo

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thank You

Thanks

Cheers

MY KITCHEN'S TATTY, LONELY AND BARE,
'MAGNET' - COME ON! SHOW YOU CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BY MARGIE HEATH

Good luck and thanks x

margieheath

MY KITCHEN'S TATTY, LONELY AND BARE,'MAGNET' - COME ON! SHOW YOU … MY KITCHEN'S TATTY, LONELY AND BARE,'MAGNET' - COME ON! SHOW YOU CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BY MARGIE HEATH

Did you click the red entry button Margie, this is the HUKD page not Magnet x

thanks

margieheath

MY KITCHEN'S TATTY, LONELY AND BARE,'MAGNET' - COME ON! SHOW YOU … MY KITCHEN'S TATTY, LONELY AND BARE,'MAGNET' - COME ON! SHOW YOU CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BY MARGIE HEATH

Never look a gift horse in the mouth margie whats the point of entering if you criticise the prize I'm up for it if you don't want it ,, well done to waterpolo and many thanks

Thanks

i cant seem to find the competition on the link??maybe im going daft? lol just the newspage then iy says enter underneath but nothing to enter just a load of adverts

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Credit Card Debt Question...811
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?44
    3. 241 cinema code - how to ask?34
    4. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?59

See more discussions