Expired

Win a 14 night luxury holiday to Florida for 6 people or £5,000 in cash @ Evening Standard

26 replies
Found 6th Sep 2016Made hot 6th Sep 2016
CLC World is offering you the chance to win a 14 night luxury holiday to Florida for six people (including flights) or £5,000 in cash.

The winner and their guests can jet off to Regal Oaks, a luxury resort in Orlando, and enjoy two weeks of bliss in their very own townhouse, complete with hot tub, kitchen and spacious living area.

The resort is just a short drive from some of Orlando’s top attractions, including Disney World®, Harry Potter World™ and Universal Studios®, so this really is the perfect holiday for all the family.

Alternatively, the winner can choose to get the £5,000 in cash.

To enter simply complete this quick and easy post-Brexit travel poll - CLICK HERE to start.

Terms & Conditions:

Promotion closes at midnight on 31 December 2016. Please read the full Terms & Conditions before entering at post-brexit.org/ter…ns/ Promoter: CLC World.

26 Comments

Thanks Bubbles good luck

thank you

thanks

Caution, I entered a CLC World competition and for the last week have had phone calls twice a day. I always tick the don't contact me box too.

Thanks

Good luck Bubbles and thanks x

Thanks x

Thanks

Thanx

Thanx

THANKS

Many thanks

SqueakyRat

Caution, I entered a CLC World competition and for the last week have had … Caution, I entered a CLC World competition and for the last week have had phone calls twice a day. I always tick the don't contact me box too.

Thanks for the advice

Thanks I read T&C's and emailed them stating that I did not want to be contacted (unless I win of course!) Let's wait and see.....

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Cheers

Thanks

Thank You

thanks

Far too bloody nosey this lot

thanks

Thank you x

Link is broken chaps! Page not found!