Expired

Win a 2 night trip to Frankfurt's Christmas Market @ Germany Travel

14 replies
Found 27th Oct 2016Made hot 27th Oct 2016
During the festive season the Frankfurt Römerberg is the ideal location to experience a truly magical and original Christmas market.

Frankfurt's Christmas market is not only one of the oldest (1393) but also one of the prettiest and largest in Germany. The market’s beautifully decorated stalls offer a wide variety of local delicacies such as hot apple wine, quirky gingerbread biscuits and traditional “Bethmännchen” - pastry made with marzipan, rosewater and almonds. Aside from sweets, you'll also find plenty of entertainment such as Christmas carols, chiming church bells and very popular, the famous tower horns from the balcony of St. Nicholas Church.

The lucky winner will travel with a companion from London to Frankfurt on the 16th December 2016, and return on the 18th December 2016. The prize includes two Lufthansa return flights from LHR/DUB-Frankfurt and two nights accommodation at the Wyndham Grand Hotel Frankfurt, plus a "Frankfurt Card" for 3 days unlimted public transport and attraction discounts. Lufthansa Discount VoucherSleek and sophisticated the hotel is located near the banks of the River Main with panoramic views of the Frankfurt Mainhattan city skyscape.

Which German airline has an orange logo?

Answer-------------Lufthansa

14 Comments

Many Thanks

Noch einmal vielen Dank an Chez_wenn für diese spannende Posting

Thank you

Thanks for posting, I would love to win this, I lived close to Frankfurt for 6 years in the 1970s/80s. I have some very fond memories (a few gaps as well, due to a lot of partying!).

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Cheers chez

Thank you

Thanks - or should I say 'Danke'

Danke,Chez.

Thanks

Thanks

Thank You
Post a comment
@