Expired

Win a £2000 ISA boost with Virgin Money

Found 25th Apr 2017
PRODUCT: 2000
PERIOD: Once
What would you do with £2,000? Perhaps you'd makeover your home, use it to pay for that dream holiday or squirrel it away for a rainy day. Whatever you'd do with the cash, put yourself in the running for an amazing £2,000 with this month's fantastic draw.

Now's the ideal time to spring-clean your finances - and this amazing prize could let you do just that. For your chance to win, all you need to do is fill in our entry form then top up or transfer into any Virgin Money ISA before 2 May 2017.

There's no minimum amount to pay in, and you can do it by any method, subject to the Terms and Conditions of your account.

One lucky winner will be drawn in May 2017 to receive a cheque for £2,000.

No ISA? Don't worry - all you need to do is open a Virgin Money ISA, then pay or transfer in any amount.

You could choose one of our Cash ISAs which are tax-free and low risk with a guaranteed return. Or you could invest in one of our Stocks and Shares ISAs with the potential to beat savings rates by investing in the stock market, although you may get back less than you invest.

Remember, you can save up to £15,240 in the 2016-17 tax year and £20,000 in the 2017-18 tax year.

Simply complete the entry form and pay into your ISA between 7 March and 2 May 2017 to be in with a chance of winning.
Community Updates
10 Comments
Not for me as I don't see it as a FREE to enter competition
Sounded good until I saw you have to put money into one of their ISAs, so it's not free. Cold from me.
Thanks branx. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click on 'EDIT' at the bottom of your post. go bottom right & add the date 02/05/2017.
Go bottom left & click on 'SAVE CHANGES'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [MOD] or {HELPER] next to their name & they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.
Cold as ice
THANKS
not a free competition
Trying to edit and add expiry date but there doesn't seem to be an option on the app
Thanks
hmmmmm have to have an isa with them though
branx77

Trying to edit and add expiry date but there doesn't seem to be an option … Trying to edit and add expiry date but there doesn't seem to be an option on the app

It's now added. Good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants