EXPIRED

Win a £300 Handpicked Collection Voucher Every Hour Today @ The Times

Win a £300 Handpicked Collection Voucher Worth £300 Every Hour Today

The Handpicked Collection is an award-winning website featuring a selection of beautifully curated gifts for all ages and interests. It's perfect for Christmas Shopping and we've got 12 £300 vouchers to be won.

Competition runs from 9am-9pm

To enter, simply fill out your details by clicking on the DEAL button and click 'Submit'

T&Cs below entry form

19 Comments

Original Poster

If unfamiliar with the company, below is a link to their website - good luck all!

handpickedcollection.com/

Thank you.

BIG THANKS

Thank you are these competitions on this site every day leading upto xmas? I've noticed a new one every day

Original Poster

doodygirl

Thank you are these competitions on this site every day leading upto … Thank you are these competitions on this site every day leading upto xmas? I've noticed a new one every day

It's called The Times Xmas Giveaway, I'm a subscriber and members have the chance to win all 9 prizes so I know what's coming! It will run until Sunday. Coming up Fri, Sat & Sun will be a Kindle Paperwhite, Sennheiser Urbanite Headphones & Aspinal of London Tote Bag. There may be more before Xmas who knows! I win the Sky Free for a Year & TV about 18 months ago. I got an email when I won.

big thanks X)

THANKS

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks

THANKS

thanks

thanks

Thank you:)

Thank you

Thank you

Good luck debut and thanks x

Thanx debut

Cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64511
    2. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***11
    3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1122
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55

See more discussions