Groups
    EXPIRED

Win A £300 Voucher For Astracast Sinks, Taps & Accessories @ Homes & Bargains

mod
    Sinks-taps.com is giving one lucky reader the chance to win £300 to spend on Astracast kitchen sinks, taps and accessories. The online retailer offers a wide range of contemporary, classic and traditional Astracast sinks and taps in various designs and finishes, including granite, stainless steel and ceramic.

Simply enter your details to enter

9 Comments

Would you put a five year guarantee on that?!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

I was just wondering if anyone has actually won a competition on here before lol?

aaran7

I was just wondering if anyone has actually won a competition on here … I was just wondering if anyone has actually won a competition on here before lol?

I came second in a Dave TV competition - posted on here - I won a Dave wallet, missed out on the Ipad
    Owned!

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/e465.jpg

aaran7

I was just wondering if anyone has actually won a competition on here … I was just wondering if anyone has actually won a competition on here before lol?

Thanks

I won a top of the range Sat Nav the beginning of last year but nothing since
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £30,000 and a Parkdean Holiday Home with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone…99
      2. E: 23/10 (+4) Win £40,000, Mercedes GLA & Cliveden House Trip with X Factor…44
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3999
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
      5. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2626

See more discussions