Expired

Win a 47-inch LG 3D-ready TV, 3D glasses, a Sky+HD box and a one year subscription to Sky World HD, and become the envy of your friends as you watch some of the best sports, movies – including Toy Story 3 – and entertainment in immersive 3D.

13 replies
Found 30th Dec 2010
Experience incredible 3D in your living room

You can be a part of the newest technological revolution and win everything you need to enjoy a totally spellbinding 3D experience in your home.

Win a 47-inch LG 3D-ready TV, 3D glasses, a Sky+HD box and a one year subscription to Sky World HD, and become the envy of your friends as you watch some of the best sports, movies – including Toy Story 3 – and entertainment in immersive 3D.

Enter now for your chance to become the proud owner of all the latest technology necessary to experience incredible Sky 3D straight from your sofa.

Competition closes 9am on 28 January 2011.

13 Comments

Thx

Why is this so cold? Looks good to me.:|

thanks

It's most likely cold as you're required to be a Sky customer I believe.

Thx...

entered

Hot

Thanks Made it a little bit warmer at 0 degrees

nice 1

Thanks, I'm not with Sky anymore but my details were still there so I entered ok but I don't know whether I'd be disqualified, anybody know???

entered, thanks

freeDUMB

It's most likely cold as you're required to be a Sky customer I believe.

I agree. It is definitely a comp. I would always enter,but I signed up but can't get any farther because the Rewards (which the comp. comes under) is for Sky account holders only.
Heated tho',coz still a great comp. OP!!
Cheers

Thanks

thanks again mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57601
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions