EXPIRED

Win a 5* holiday to Sri Lanka @ Kuoni

NOTE: Comp link is messed up by HUKD

It is kuoni.co.uk/kuo…ine

Copy above link as text to a new browser window to escape from the influence!

---------------------

As seen in Kuoni Magazine, we have a luxurious five-night beach and safari stay in Sri Lanka to give away, staying at the five-star Chena Huts by Uga Escapes and Shangri-La’s Hambantota Resort & Spa. Go in search of leopards, elephants and sambar deer in Yala National Park, as your stay includes 2 nights luxury accommodation and a daily morning and evening game drive with an expert guide. Then relax for three nights on Sri Lanka’s lesser-visited southern shores.

The prize is for two people and includes return flights and transfers in resort. Just enter your details below and answer the competition question.

Good luck!

Where can you find the highest density of leopards in the world?

ANSWER: Yala National Park

yalasrilanka.lk/abo…tml

ala is home to 44 varieties of mammal and 215 bird species. Among its more famous residents are the world’s biggest concentration of leopards

-----------------------------------------------

Completion message:

Thank you

==============================

15 Comments

Original Poster

The COMP LINK is messed up by HUKD and is changed if invoked from here so copy this text below to a new browser window and take out the 2 spaces.
kuoni.co.uk / kuonimagazine

Edited by: "marba01" 3rd Sep 2016

Thank you

Thank you

BIG THANKS!!!

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thank you

Thanks so much for sharing marba

It's so annoying how HUKD don't test the links on both mobile and desktop. About 40% of the time their links don't work for me and I have to visit the site manually and search for the offer which I presume means they make no commission. Oh well.

Took me a while to put in the year of my birth. Perhaps they did not expect to go so far back!
Many thanks, marba.

Thank you

Thank You

Thanks

Ace, marba!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73844473
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
    3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
    4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911

See more discussions