Expired

Win a 5 star holiday in LA & Spending Money @ XFM

7 replies
Found 16th Jul 2014Made hot 17th Jul 2014
We're giving you the chance take on the XFM: The Purge for a chance to win a 5* trip to LA. If you make it through you join Jon Holmes for the special 12 hour live broadcast where 4 contestants will face elimination challenges resulting in just one winner who will claim the amazing trip to LA.
This mega prize includes return flights for two people to LA; fully inclusive car hire (a convertible); four nights stay at the 5* Sofitel Los Angeles Hotel; ESTA fees and travel insurance; and $500 USD spending money.

Q: IF, LIKE IN THE FILM, YOU COULD BREAK THE RULES FOR 12 HOURS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO AND WHY? (REMEMBER WE'RE LOOKING FOR THE MOST FUN, UNIQUE AND ENTERTAINING ANSWERS)

7 Comments

BIG THANKS!!!

Thanks

Interesting question too!

Thx

debut

ThanksInteresting question too!

Crikey, I bet they will receive some disturbing entries! oO

Thanks

you join Jon Holmes for the special 12 hour live broadcast where 4 … you join Jon Holmes for the special 12 hour live broadcast where 4 contestants will face elimination challenges resulting in just one winner who will claim the amazing trip to LA.

Elimination challenges? I will now pass on this one but heat added
Edited by: "treoes" 17th Jul 2014

x

Thanks Baz! Got a call this lunchtime to say I made the last 4. Will be on the radio tomorrow around 8 am then off to the 'secret location' for 10 pm Thursday night through to Friday morning for the tasks. Wish me luck!!!!
Edited by: "Moaks" 21st Jul 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247653
    2. Add one, leave one game54415457
    3. Sainsbury's 25% off 6 bottles of Wine & TU 25% off clothing offer said to b…11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769539

See more discussions