Expired

Win A £50 Gift Card @ Elizabeth Shaw

Found 20th Dec 2016
The New Year is just around the corner, and it's that time of year that we make our resolutions, a promise to ourselves to start doing something good, or stop doing something bad.

Maybe you need to catch up with a friend you haven't seen for a while, maybe it's promising yourself some 'me-time', or perhaps you need to spend more quality time with the children.

Our resolution is to help make moment's special, which is why we are offering you the chance to win 1 of 3 gift cards.

With £50 to spend at either Vue Cinemas, Waterstones Bookstores or Amazon online, you can treat a friend to a day out, get that good book you've been waiting to read or top up the DVD collection for those nights in on the sofa with the kids.

All you need to do is enter your details into our free prize draw before 31st January for a chance to win.

24 Comments

I'm shaw im gonna win this

Ta muchly Bill

Thank you very much billc, another good one, much appreciated.

thank you!

Thank you

Thanks

Thank You

thanks

Thanks billc X)

thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks and Merry Christmas Bill

Thanks

thanks bill... A Happy Christmas and Compliments of the Season to all who use HUKD Competitions I have wished some of you individually for special reasons but I can assure you all you are equally special to me and as 2016 draws to a close let us all look forward to an even better 2017 Fitchet

thanks

Thanks

Thanks Bill. Merry Christmas

Thanks

x

Cheers

Thank you

Thanks

Cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text