EXPIRED

Win a 55" HDR TV @ Sony

Enter our competition for the chance to win a 55” 4K HDR television or one of our 13 brand new MDR-1000X headphones

Before answering see Comments #7 & #10
- treoes

36 Comments

Thanks!

Answers:
1. Romania
2. Glitter
3. Cyndi Lauper
4. 4k EDIT: Should be HDR sorry everyone.
Edited by: "randomgazz" 16th Nov 2016

4 is hdr

Isn't the last one HDR?

Deffo HDR

Cheers

Thanks

randomgazz

Thanks!Answers:1. Romania2. Glitter3. Cyndi Lauper4. 4k

Hdr gives you the better contrast range not 4k

Thanks to all X)

Thanks

Thank you, I agree with richardfield58. Question 4, Answer: HDR.

If the arrival of 4K resolution brought us more pixels, the arrival of … If the arrival of 4K resolution brought us more pixels, the arrival of high dynamic range technology has brought us better pixels. And all of Sony’s 4K TVs are optimised to get the very best from this new standard in picture quality.In its basic form HDR is about brightness and contrast, allowing pictures to appear with a much more expansive light range between the highest light peaks and the darkest black depths that makes pictures look much more life-like. The outstanding light controls of Sony TVs are perfectfor this big change in picture quality.Today’s HDR sources aren’t just about expanded brightness, though; they’re also partnered with an enhanced colour range that fits perfectly with Sony’s Triluminos colour technology. Delivering colour like you've never seen before.

Edited by: "waterpolo" 15th Nov 2016

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thankyou

thanks

Thank you

Thank you

Keep getting invalid format for question 5

thanks

Thanks

cheers

Thanks

thanks

Well done and many thanks

waterpolo

Thank you, I agree with richardfield58. Question 4, Answer: HDR.

I don't know because I haven't seen any pixies at all ,,, regards Fitchet

Thanks. Good luck all.

Thank You

x

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks. Now if everyone who's entered could raise their hands so I can get the tie breaker...

Thanks all and good luck x

Thanks

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767332
    2. word association Game73944502
    3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1831
    4. What would be HELL to you?2328

See more discussions