EXPIRED

Win a 7-Night All-Incl. Mauritius Holiday for Two with Direct Flights @ Groupon

PRODUCT: 7-night all inclusive holiday for 2 to Mauritius
PERIOD: Once
What You'll Get

Close your eyes and imagine yourself sitting on a beautiful beach, the sun on your skin and a drink in hand…

We want to make getting away on that holiday of a lifetime a breeze, which is why we’re giving one lucky winner a seven night Mauritius holiday on all-inclusive basis with direct flights from London for two adults.

What’s included:

7 nights’ stay any time between 01/05/2017 - 31/12/2017

Direct flights from London airports

Board: All-inclusive

Maximum two people

Holiday Provider: Viva Holidays

Just click ‘BUY’ to enter and be immediately placed in the prize draw.

We have an additional Easter Egg Surprise for you when you enter the Giveaway! You will also be receiving a Promo Code for 15% Off a Local Experience. To use this Promo Code, go to My Groupons and open the Giveaway Voucher where you will find the Promo Code in the Groupon Code field.

Remember to use the Promo Code by 23:59 Monday 17.04.2017. Valid on 1 Local deal per customer. Max discount is £20. Some deals excluded.

The Fine Print

Please ignore all automatic voucher confirmation emails – these just confirm that you’ve bought the deal, not that you’ve won. Must be 18 or older to enter. See T&Cs here.

Remember to use your Promo Code by 23:59 Monday 17.04.2017. Valid on 1 Local deal per customer. Max discount is £20. Some deals excluded. To use this Promo Code, go to My Groupons and open the Giveaway Voucher where you will find the Promo Code in the Groupon Code field.

4 Comments

Big big thanks!

Thanks x

Thanks

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?910
    2. Battery drain on iOS 111321
    3. Any advice on mobile networks.22