Expired

Win a 7-night all inclusive holiday in Spain @ Mirror

18 replies
Found 1st Jan
****Strictly one entry per household only. Readers who fail to comply to this rule will be disqualified.****

If you fancy soaking up some Spanish culture, enjoying some tasty tapas or simply just chilling out on the beach, then here is the perfect opportunity for you.

We have teamed up with icelolly.com to offer you the chance to win a 7-night all inclusive holiday for yourself and one other person in Spain. And even better, you will have the choice of Spanish destination from Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa Blanca, Costa Del Sol, Majorca, Tenerife or Lanzarote.

18 Comments

Thanks

thanks waterpolo, happy new year x

Many thanks

Would love to have an ice lolly- thanks to ice lolly.com- fingers crossed for a lucky entry.

Thank you & Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks for posting waterpolo - Happy New Year to you X)

Thanx waterpolo

x

Thanks

Thank You

clicked on enter banner nothing happened
Edited by: "craigwells5661" 2nd Jan

Thanks

craigwells5661

clicked on enter banner nothing happened

This happens to me also, but if I do a refresh and then click enter again, it then submits.

Thanks

many thanks

marba01

This happens to me also, but if I do a refresh and then click enter … This happens to me also, but if I do a refresh and then click enter again, it then submits.:)

tried several times ...refreshing each time ,,, still no luck

Thanks

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions