Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a 7 night all inclusive holiday to Tunisia for 2 @ Red Sea Holidays/Facebook

To celebrate the launch of our new Tunisia collection, we've got a fantastic 7 night All Inclusive holiday for 2, to the 4 Sun Bel Azur Hotel, Hammamet, Tunisia, to give away to one lucky Red Sea Holidays fan.

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is like this image. Please share with your friends too. Make sure you keep up to date with all of our news by liking our page here: facebook.com/red…ays

Good luck!!!

17 Comments

Thank you x

Thank you

thx

Thanks

Thanks

Cold
    Great way to get your info to bombard you with Junk mail and little chance of winning

Thanks

Hot. All these comps want your e-mail to send you junk mail, so simply keep a separate e-mail address for them. You do have to remember to check it though as I nearly missed a message from Hello Magazine to say I had won 2 Tissot watches to the value of £1,000 and a night for 2 at the Ritz, with breakfast and evening meal. Luckilly they also sent me a letter and I now have the watches and a voucher for the Ritz.

Thanks

Thanks

x

Many thanks

BIG THANKS!!!...Congrats....Turquoise!

ENGLISHROSE123

BIG THANKS!!!...Congrats....Turquoise!

I was certainly chuffed as it's the first. prize I've won for years, and I've never actually read Hello magazine.

thanks

Thanks

THANKS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Good Sim only deals??58
      2. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?55
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?49
      4. Which 32" smart TV?33

See more discussions