EXPIRED

Win A 7 Night Holiday To The Costa Del Sol @ Holiday Prize World

An action-packed dream holiday with guaranteed sunshine and blue skies 300 days a year!

Endless activities, entertainment galore and world renowned sightseeing, including Granada’s magnificent Alhambra. Add Marbella’s celebrity caché, boutiques and nightclubs in Banus, safari parks, water parks and more than 50 superb golf courses and the dream becomes reality!

9 Comments

Original Poster

fter you enter it gives you links to other comps. Good luck

beware the competition is by Club La Costa(UK)PLC which is a timeshare company so you may be bombarded with phone calls , so i wouldnt leave your telephone number.

Thanks

Thanks m8,didn't leave my phone number just incase:)

:Dwouldn't accept entry without phone no. so gave wrong one

Original Poster

zimmajon

beware the competition is by Club La Costa(UK)PLC which is a timeshare … beware the competition is by Club La Costa(UK)PLC which is a timeshare company so you may be bombarded with phone calls , so i wouldnt leave your telephone number.

I apologise folks-I didn't realise they were a timeshare company-please accept my apologies

Anything that asks for income and if you are a home owner is timeshare...

DavidHN

Anything that asks for income and if you are a home owner is timeshare...

Wow, didn't know that either - cheers for that.

I just love how my gender is "faminine" - thanks for the comp, tho I should've read the comments before doing it. I hate all those annoying phone calls.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues11
    2. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)22
    3. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?11
    4. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid45

See more discussions