Expired

Win a baby celebration hamper from Philips Avent @ Cosmopolitan

10 replies
Found 1st Dec 2016
To celebrate the arrival of their little one, Philips Avent has teamed up with Cosmopolitan to give away a baby celebration hamper worth £500. The hamper includes: the new Philips Avent uGrow Smart monitor, the Philips Avent 4-in-1 Healthy Food Maker, the Philips Avent Natural Bottles, a care package for new mums, and a £150 John Lewis voucher, so mums can treat themselves!

What new American trend is rising in popularity to welcome newborns?

ANSWER: 'Sip and See' parties

Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:

Your answer was correct! You have been entered in to this prize draw. Remember you can enter this prize draw once each day so enter again tomorrow!

======================

10 Comments

Thank you

thanks

Cheers

Thank You

How very apt I became a grandfather to baby Willow a little granddaughter only yesterday.
I also had a £ 300 win with Stylenest a set of Laser Bows for teenagers and adults
Well that's me a very happy grandpa and a big thank you to marba for the winning post

Thanks

Thank you

FITCHET

How very apt I became a grandfather to baby Willow a little granddaughter … How very apt I became a grandfather to baby Willow a little granddaughter only yesterday.I also had a £ 300 win with Stylenest a set of Laser Bows for teenagers and adultsWell that's me a very happy grandpa and a big thank you to marba for the winning post

Congratulations Fitchet

thanks

ty
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. dakine backpacks33
    2. Android pay set up611
    3. Whey protien637
    4. CEX grading33

See more discussions