Expired

Win a Barcelona Shirt signed by Andrés Iniesta @ BT Vision

13 replies
Found 3rd Apr 2012Made hot 4th Apr 2012
he brilliant Andrés Iniesta is one of the most decorated players in world football at the age of just 27. The little midfield master has won every trophy going for both Barcelona and Spain, scoring crucial goals and turning in outstanding performances when it matters.

As he chases his fourth Champions League winners’ medal with Barcelona, he has just completed a record 50 consecutive games for them without losing, illustrating his importance to Pep Guardiola’s side. With dazzling speed, vision and skill, he is an embodiment of Barcelona’s fabled playing style.

Since making his debut at Camp Nou back in 2002 as an 18-year-old, Iniesta has gone on to establish himself as one of the world’s best players. And now our friends at BT Life’s A Pitch have got a Barcelona shirt signed by the man himself to give away to one lucky winner!

Just enter your email address then answer the question

What is Iniesta's Barcelona Shirt Number?

8 <<<<<<<<< Answer

This competition closes on midnight 18 April 2012

13 Comments

thanks

Thank you

Thanks

fab prize beautiful footy ta so

thanks

Thanks

Thx

Thanks

Great find! Correct me if im wrong but does it say answer 18? His shirt number is 8! Other than that excellent comp thanks OP

Original Poster

xentrix

Great find! Correct me if im wrong but does it say answer 18? His shirt … Great find! Correct me if im wrong but does it say answer 18? His shirt number is 8! Other than that excellent comp thanks OP

No it definitely says the answer is 8

Thanx

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/securedownload.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57590
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22