EXPIRED

Win a Baume & Mercier Promesse watch worth £1300 @ Eves Watch

One of the watch launches that got us really excited this year was the Promesse collection from Baume & Mercier. It is everything a women’s watch range should be – feminine without being overly fussy, elegant and seriously desirable.

Which is why we’re incredibly excited that, to celebrate the start of the festive season, we are able to give away one of these watches to a very very lucky reader. The watch in question is a 30mm-dial quartz with a polished steel case and gorgeously soft calfskin strap and retails for £1,300. Suffice to say we’re in love with it and very jealous of whoever will get to take it home.

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below correctly – if you need a gentle nudge in the right direction see our feature on Baume & Mercier. The competition ends midnight on Tuesday 30 December 2014.

What was Paul Mercier’s real surname?

Answer : B. Tschereditschenko

Completion message :
CONGRATULATIONS!

We have received your entry!

Good luck!

21 Comments

I posted this bout 10mins ago but thought you may wanna resubmit
pocket-lint.com/com…abs

Original Poster

sqwgglz

I posted this bout 10mins ago but thought you may wanna … I posted this bout 10mins ago but thought you may wanna resubmithttp://www.pocket-lint.com/competition/132016-win-2-ps4-20th-anniversary-edition-consoles-up-for-grabs

It looks like it is up and posted now, it must have gone into the MOD's queue as it was you're first post.

thanks

pjj1805

It looks like it is up and posted now, it must have gone into the MOD's … It looks like it is up and posted now, it must have gone into the MOD's queue as it was you're first post.

Ahhhhh! Makes perfect sense

Thanks!

Thank You

THANKS

Thank you

thanks

thank you

thanx

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks pjj x

Thank you

Thanks op

THANK YOU

thanks

x

Thanks pjj

Thank you

THanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU22
    2. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2424
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2626
    4. Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)11

See more discussions