Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a Blu-ray Player and Christmas Blu-ray Bundle with FindAnyFilm @ Hey U Guys

Win a Blu-ray Player and Christmas Blu-ray Bundle with FindAnyFilm
    We’ve teamed up with those fabulous guys at FindAnyFilm to give one lucky HeyUGuys winner a rather lovely Christmas present in the form of a Blu-ray player and a Christmassy themed Blu-ray bundle!

To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, all you need to do is take part in our Christmas quiz and guess the movie that each quote is from. If you get all 5 answers right, you’ll be entered into the digital pot and have a chance of winning the prize!

Questions and my answers are in comment #1, good luck!

23 Comments

Original Poster

Which movie is the following quote from?: “Buddy the Elf, what’s your favourite colour?”
    ANSWER: ELF

Which movie is the following quote from?: “Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!”
    ANSWER: Home Alone

Which movie is the following quote from?: “Look Daddy, Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.”
    ANSWER: It's a Wonderful Life

Which movie is the following quote from?: “I believe… I believe… It’s silly, but I believe. “
    ANSWER: Miracle on 34th Street

Which movie is the following message from?: “Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport.”
    ANSWER: Love Actually

Your Score: 5 / 5
    Your Ranking: Helpful Elf

Thank you

Thank You

thanks

Thanks for going to the trouble of listing the answers too....nice one

well done and thank you

Thanks for your efforts on this!

thanks

Thanks

thankyou

cheers

thanks

Thanks

Many thanks

Thanks!

Thanks marba

thanks

thanks

thanks

Thx

x

Thank you

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047082
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions