EXPIRED

Win a Blu-Ray Player & Classic Horror Films with Shortlist (Caption Competition)

To be in with a chance of winning we want you to come up with a caption for the picture, and write it in the comments box on the entry page. And do keep it tasteful, people. Swearing will get you nowhere and won't be published.

The funniest line (as chosen by the ShortList caption gurus) gets their hands on all those Blu-ray goodies. And remember to add your email address otherwise we won't be able to get hold of you if you've won.

Prize is x1 Samsung BD-C8200 / 250GB HDD / Freeview / DLNA / WiFi / Blu-ray Disc Player and a collection of Warner Bros horror films on Blu-ray, including: The Exorcist, Nightmare on Elm Street (Original), The Shining, One Missed Call, Friday the 13th

6 Comments

Original Poster

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/pa1nkiller/3e2e866d.jpg

thanks pk xx

Thank you

link down for me:(

Original Poster

Yeah, the Shortlist comps have stopped coming with an end-date recentley so I have to make a guess - they usually last a week but this one was a bit shorter

no probs. Your work is much appreciated
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876398
    2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543

See more discussions