EXPIRED

Win a Bosch dishwasher

It's FREE to join MyOffers and FREE to enter our amazing prize draws.

This Prize Draw closes on 31st May 2007

myoffers.co.uk/com…76c Win!

5 Comments

its a ****ing con, fill in, fill in. Thanks for the link but unless you are willing to give your details in pages of **** about yourself forget it

Original Poster

tonyd19565

its a ****ing con, fill in, fill in. Thanks for the link but unless you … its a ****ing con, fill in, fill in. Thanks for the link but unless you are willing to give your details in pages of **** about yourself forget it

Yeah sorry didn't try it before I posted it :-(

no problem mate just letting others know before they waste their time.

Yes I'm a member of My Offers, but never post their comps because they are just spam bait. It is possible to keep the spam down to a minimum but it is hard work.

eg. If they ever ask if you'd be willing to give to a charity say you already do (unless you really want to start), otherwise you could well find yourself being phoned up.

Funny thing happened this week, I enter comps on there almost daily. Wednesday a letter turned up with a free mousemat, saying that they hadn't seen me on the site for a long time!

Think I will give this one a miss, but thanks for taking the trouble and spending time posting this anyway :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A FOUR-NIGHT CRUISE AND STAY BREAK TO SANTANDER, SPAIN @ Manor Magazine1011
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1919
    3. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Thursday 24/08)33
    4. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos2021

See more discussions