EXPIRED

Win A Bosch washing machine Retail Value £474.00 @ Win Something

Fancy a new washing machine? We’ve teamed up with leading kitchen appliance comparison website todaysbest.co.uk to offer you the chance to win a superb Bosch freestanding washing machine with 12 wash programmes and a 7kg capacity.
You can enter every day until February 20th, 2015.

20 Comments

Thank you

Sorry but these "click" competitions have now got too silly for words so I am returning to the adult stuff, but thanks for the posting someone will use it. It is a shame that everything has to turn so childish these clicks have spoiled so many good magazine competitions and one doesn't hear of many winners.

Thank you..........

FITCHET

Sorry but these "click" competitions have now got too silly for words so … Sorry but these "click" competitions have now got too silly for words so I am returning to the adult stuff, but thanks for the posting someone will use it. It is a shame that everything has to turn so childish these clicks have spoiled so many good magazine competitions and one doesn't hear of many winners.

Fitchet, I have won 3 competitions, on these comp's, the last one was day before yesterday from Goodtoknow, a £180 luxury Hamper, and £120 of Tesco voucher's, but you have to enter every day to have a chance of winning.

kathleen2

Thank you..........Fitchet, I have won 3 competitions, on these comp's, … Thank you..........Fitchet, I have won 3 competitions, on these comp's, the last one was day before yesterday from Goodtoknow, a £180 luxury Hamper, and £120 of Tesco voucher's, but you have to enter every day to have a chance of winning.

Then good luck to you Kathleen if you have the time to sit down and fill this rubbish in on a daily basis , best of luck and many more wins Fitchet

thank you

I've won 3 times as well. Twice from Click to Win and a Christmas hamper and vouchers that is coming tomorrow. I don't do them every day but fairly often. I win quite often from the IPC ones too.
I'm retired so have time and the prizes can be quite good.

BIG THANKS!!!....HAVE WON ON cLOSER winit ...waiting for designer clothes today or tomorrow..to come. Also won others... Bauer does give out prizes! Just decide what U want and GO FOR IT!

Thanks

x

FITCHET

Sorry but these "click" competitions have now got too silly for words so … Sorry but these "click" competitions have now got too silly for words so I am returning to the adult stuff, but thanks for the posting someone will use it. It is a shame that everything has to turn so childish these clicks have spoiled so many good magazine competitions and one doesn't hear of many winners.

I have just won a Double Duvet, Electric Blanket and a Mattress Protector with Click and Win but I don't do them often!

Thanks Bill x

Many thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Cheers.

Thanx billc

Thanks Bill & well done all you winners.

Thanks billc

Thank you winners for sharing your prizes
I was about to give up hope a until a few weeks ago when I received notification that I was a runner up in an Asda comp
Waiting to receive my Family ticket to Gulliver travels. Keep the Faith Guys!!

Thank you

THANKS
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767261
    2. Sky Store £2 Voucher11
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710951
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17836371

See more discussions