Groups
    EXPIRED

WIN A BOSE WIRELESS MUSIC SYSTEM WITH GRESSINGHAM DUCK @ Classic FM

Here's your chance to win a Bose Sound Touch 30 Series III Wireless Music System with wireless headphones, surround speakers and wireless receivers.
    Just answer the question below and return your entry by 23.59 on Thursday 19th January 2017.

Q: Gressingham duck is a cross between a wild mallard and what other sort of duck?
    ANSWER: Pekin Duck

Gressingham Duck is a unique breed, a cross between a wild Mallard and a Pekin duck
    ------------------
    Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:
    THANK YOU!

You successfully entered the competition. Good luck!
    ======================

27 Comments

Banned

I'm having a bit of an issue in Google Chrome. It isn't showing the reCAPTCHA field despite it asking me to fill it in.

txs

Thank You

reCAPTCHA not working on chrome or samsung browser.

Thank you

Thank you

thank you

Thanks

Thanks

x

THANKS

Thanks

cheers

thanks

thanks

Thank you

Thanks marba. Good luck

Cheers marba

Thanks

Thank you

well done

Original Poster

aBMX

I'm having a bit of an issue in Google Chrome. It isn't showing the … I'm having a bit of an issue in Google Chrome. It isn't showing the reCAPTCHA field despite it asking me to fill it in.

I don't see any recaptcha field nor am I asked to complete one(and I am using Chrome). But I see another person reported the same problem.. There must be a specific circumstance where this is triggered. I suggest to get in touch with the site to report your problem.
    The form is here classicfm.com/abo…us/

Many thanks

Cheers

Thanks

thanks

Happened to me if I tried to manually register an account. Ended up using my FaceBag account and that skirted the issue.

marba01

I don't see any recaptcha field nor am I asked to complete one(and I am … I don't see any recaptcha field nor am I asked to complete one(and I am using Chrome). But I see another person reported the same problem.. There must be a specific circumstance where this is triggered. I suggest to get in touch with the site to report your problem. The form is here http://www.classicfm.com/about-classic-fm/contact-us/:)

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478

See more discussions