EXPIRED

WIN A BOTTLE OF BOLLINGER SPECIAL CUVÉE WITH 2 CHAMPAGNE FLUTES @ Great British Chefs

We're giving away the perfect Christmas gift for the festive season - a bottle of Bollinger Special Cuvee, complete with 2 Champagne Flutes.

This elegant gift from the House of Bollinger, a family company steeped in tradition, makes the ultimate Christmas present. Beautifully presented in a Bollinger gift box the Special Cuvée is a perfect blend of complex notes ranging from toasty to nutty to a crisp apple bouquet with a pleasing finish.

Enjoy chilled as an aperitif, or as an accompaniment with party nibbles or a cheeseboard. Or why not ring in the New Year in style with this celebratory treat - if you manage to resist popping this Special Cuvée beforehand!

For a chance to win this fabulous gift set, simply answer the following question:

Which cocktail does Bruno Loubet recommend pairing with his wild mushroom choux buns?

Answer : Amadeus

Completion message :
Thank you for your entry. Winners will be announced shortly after the closing date. But while you are here, why don’t you enter some of our other fabulous competitions.

25 Comments

Many Thanks

Thank you

Thank you

WELL DONE THANKS

Thanks Flame Deer jumping out on my pc just now I thought I had problems with the pc again after a month of trouble turns out it was the answering machine that caused the problem of disconnecting me

nice wee pressie

Thanks

thanks

Thank you.

Thank you.

cheers

Thx

Thanks

thanks

Thanks pjj

Thank You

Thanks

Thanks!

thanks

Thanks

Thanks x

Thank you

x

Thanks

THANKS
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
    4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions