Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a brand new car, either a Ford Ka, Hyundai i20, Mazda 2, Renault Clio or a Vauxhall Corsa @ What Car?

What Car?, Bristol Street Motors and Macklin Motors are offering readers the chance to win a brand new car - and to choose what that car is.
    This incredible competition is being run in association with Bristol Street Motors of England, and Macklin Motors of Scotland, and offers entrants the chance to choose their prize, which can be either a Ford Ka, Hyundai i20, Mazda 2, Renault Clio or a Vauxhall Corsa. Simply follow the 3 steps below.

1. Swap your reg number
    Enter the registration number of your current car and we’ll then swap your current registration number with a unique, personal new 62 plate registration number**. We’ll send this to you by email and it will serve as your entry code to the competition.

My Note: It has to be valid, if you don't have a car perhaps you can use the reg of a relative?

2 Choose the car you want to win

3. Enter your details, good luck!

Completion message:
    Thank you ...briefly and then to a screen with a coupon and the details of your chosen car.

26 Comments

Thanks Marba01.

I really wished I picked the i20, not that I would win it but just in case. I chose the Corsa!

Thanks marba

Thank you

Thanks Marba

Thank you

Thanks

thank you - got a custom error tho, so not sure if I entered or not

cheers!

Thanks

andrearawson

thank you - got a custom error tho, so not sure if I entered or not

You receive an e-mail if entry is successful with the custom 62 number plate.

I suffered script error so re-entered with a different browser and received a different custom number plate.

Thx

All went ok, chose the Ford Ka - thanx marba

Thanks, doubt i'll win, but you never know!

Thanks

Many thanks - I went for the Mazda 2

Original Poster

Arstar

You receive an e-mail if entry is successful with the custom 62 number … You receive an e-mail if entry is successful with the custom 62 number plate.I suffered script error so re-entered with a different browser and received a different custom number plate.

That's good advice, if you did not get an email(and do check in your spam folder if you have one just in case) then I would suggest to try again.

Thanks!

I read the reviews and thought the Corsa would be worth more on re-sale but then...it had bad reviews. The i20 came up trumps on the safety aspects but I went for the Clio anyway. Generally, all round, it sounded better.

thanks

X

went for the five door i20

Thanks. Got the e-mail. I entered using firefox no problems.

thanks

Thanks and good luck

Cheers Marba

Thank You
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Take a break issue 332425
      2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
      3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
      4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions