EXPIRED

Win A Brand New Energy Efficient Boiler, Installed by A British Gas Engineer @ London Evening Standard

Homes & Property has teamed up with British Gas to help one lucky reader cut their energy bills by winning a brand new energy efficient boiler, installed by a British Gas engineer.

An inefficient boiler could be costing you a packet, wasting 25% of the energy you use and adding around £225 to your annual energy bills. The prize includes a visit from a British Gas Heating Adviser who will assess which type of boiler will best suit the winners heating and hot water needs.

But a new boiler's just the start of ways to save money on your energy bills. British Gas's Energy Spring Clean with could help cut your energy usage, while spring cleaning your home.

12 Comments

Thx

thank you

thanks

Could do with a new boiler-thanx

Thanks not a fan of BG though!!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

THIS PROMOTION HAS NOW CLOSED-is written on this link the closing date is posted as the 22nd May!

I too could do with a new boiler but noticed this: The winner will be notified by telephone on Monday 23 May 2011.

Turquoise

I too could do with a new boiler but noticed this: The winner will be … I too could do with a new boiler but noticed this: The winner will be notified by telephone on Monday 23 May 2011.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/tptagspringflowerthankyou-vi277616.gif

Just entered it and it said thank you etc.. you will be contacted after May 11th 2011!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
    2. Virgin Media TV56
    3. Tooth extraction99
    4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions