EXPIRED

WIN a brand new iPhone 6 or Google Nexus 6 @ the running bug

let's see how much effort you are willing to put into getting a nice new phone - i'll wager not much, but here it is anyway.

download the app and log one run ( or walk to the paper shop with the app running)

bugmiles app
Download the new bugmiles app for
Android and iPhone
bugmiles is a social fitness tracker designed to
help you achieve your goals as part of a
supportive community.
The bugmiles app acts as a GPS tracker on your phone recording your runs and automatically connecting and uploading your miles to bugmiles on The Running Bug website.

19 Comments

It's a very long walk to my paper shop but Happy New Year cmncomp x

Heat for effort (and to remove chill)
Hope you have a lucky and healthy new year X)

Original Poster

idgaft

Heat for effort (and to remove chill)Hope you have a lucky and healthy … Heat for effort (and to remove chill)Hope you have a lucky and healthy new year X)

thanks - i knew it was never going to be popular but they are great prizes so worth a brisk walk. i use the app already and there are plenty of people registering slow pace runs so a short walk won't look out of place.

idgaft

Heat for effort (and to remove chill)Hope you have a lucky and healthy … Heat for effort (and to remove chill)Hope you have a lucky and healthy new year X)

That's a good idea, Happy New Year idgaft x

Original Poster

jotarpley

It's a very long walk to my paper shop but Happy New Year cmncomp x

lol, maybe just half way then!

Thank you, Have a winning new year.

I will try this now that I have some spare time.

Original Poster

R9O2g1e9r

Thank you, Have a winning new year.I will try this now that I have some … Thank you, Have a winning new year.I will try this now that I have some spare time.

happy new year R9O2g1e9r. i just logged my walk to tesco for some milk. 1/2 mile in 20 mins lol, very pleasant walk it was as well now that the snow has gone.

cmncomp

happy new year R9O2g1e9r. i just logged my walk to tesco for some milk. … happy new year R9O2g1e9r. i just logged my walk to tesco for some milk. 1/2 mile in 20 mins lol, very pleasant walk it was as well now that the snow has gone.

No snow, Wish I seen this before I took the dogs out, still tomorrow. Good Luck

R9O2g1e9r

No snow, Wish I seen this before I took the dogs out, still tomorrow. … No snow, Wish I seen this before I took the dogs out, still tomorrow. Good Luck

OMG what a dope I am R9O2g1e9r, I fogot about Dog walking and I do 3 hours a day! Is this fool proof??

Original Poster

jotarpley

OMG what a dope I am R9O2g1e9r, I fogot about Dog walking and I do 3 … OMG what a dope I am R9O2g1e9r, I fogot about Dog walking and I do 3 hours a day! Is this fool proof??

ha ha jo, you make me laugh. i know of one guy (was a runner) who is now recovering from an operation using the app. his times are understandably slow. everyone has to start somewhere. for many people the best start to running will be brisk walking.

I'm so glad I'm amusing you R9O2g1e9r I'm crying with laughter at these replies! A belated Happy New Year x

Did you mix me up with cmncomp as they were the one that said HA HA!!!!!!
Edited by: "R9O2g1e9r" 2nd Jan 2015

thanks

Original Poster

jotarpley

OMG what a dope I am R9O2g1e9r, I fogot about Dog walking and I do 3 … OMG what a dope I am R9O2g1e9r, I fogot about Dog walking and I do 3 hours a day! Is this fool proof??

i just thought, attached your phone to the dog! you might get a call up from the olympic committee though.

Thanks

R9O2g1e9r

Did you mix me up with cmncomp as they were the one that said HA HA!!!!!!

No because I hadn't wished you a Happy New Year R9O2g1e9r because you hadn't been about but I've wished you it twice now lol my posting should be edited really but I really was crying with laughter so I'm actually surprised it came out that good ROTFL x
Edited by: "jotarpley" 2nd Jan 2015

cmncomp

i just thought, attached your phone to the dog! you might get a call up … i just thought, attached your phone to the dog! you might get a call up from the olympic committee though.

One of my Dogs is a Blue Merle Border Collie and believe me he's quick, he thinks he's a Greyhound so that could be fun cmncomp x

One of my Dogs is a Blue Merle Border Collie and believe me he's quick, he thinks he's a Greyhound so that could be fun cmncomp x

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
    2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1629
    4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow55

See more discussions