Expired

WIN a brand new Isuzu D-Max Yukon pick-up truck Plus loads of instant prizes @ Jewson

Found 13th Nov 2013
WIN a brand new Isuzu D-Max Yukon pick-up truck (rrp over £24,000)
Plus loads of instant prizes including a Bosch 6 piece 18 volt kit, iPad Minis, Makita site radios, Makita angle grinders, Werner step ladders and over £250,000 of vouchers to spend at jewsontools.co.uk

It’s really easy to enter our Trucky Dip – just fill out the details and hit enter.

You’ll find out what instant prize you’ve won straight away, this also gives you an entry into the prize draw for the Truck in January.
Good luck!

Completion message:
We hope you enjoy your instant prize and good luck in the main draw to win the truck!

40 Comments

Thanks

thanks... got all excited 'CONGRATULATIONS message' until a 40% off rental voucher!

Thanks, won £10 off next £20+ rental

Thx £2 voucher code for spend over £5

£25 off £100 tool spend.

Thank you

Thank you......................xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

You’ve WON a Voucher for 40% off Tool Hire
Really excited

thanks

THANKS

thanks for sharing

thanks

Many thanks

I would imagine most people will get the 40% off tool hire (as I did)

BIG THANKS!!!

Banned

thanks

Thank you

Many thanks

Thank you

There is 42% off code on O2 Priority moments as well

Thank you

cheers

Thanks

THANKYOU

Voucher for £2 off at Jewson Tools Direct when you spend £5+ Not sure I`ll use it though:|

Thanx pjj

Thanks marba

£5 off £10 spend thxs

Thanks marba and omg a £2 Voucher whatever next ROTFL

thanks

x

They made a good effort to make entering fun for a change

LIst of their instant win prizes [from their website]

£10 voucher to spend at Jewson Tools Direct website (jewsontools.co.uk (the “Tools Website”));
£50 voucher to spend at the Tools Website;
Voucher for £2 off at the Tools Website when you spend £5+;
Voucher for £5 off at the Tools Website when you spend £10+;
Voucher for £10 off at the Tools Website when you spend £20+;
Voucher for £15 off at the Tools Website when you spend £30+;
Voucher for £20 off at the Tools Website when you spend £50+;
Voucher for £25 off at the Tools Website when you spend £100+;
Voucher for 40% off Jewson Tool Hire to be used in any Jewson tool hire branch (please see jewsontools.co.uk for location details);
Tube of Evo-stick Trade 007;
Voucher for discount off Dulux paint to be redeemed at any Jewson branch (please see jewsontools.co.uk for location details). Please note that this voucher will be posted to an entrant rather than sent by email;
Werner 4 Tread Fibreglass Swingback Stepladder;
Makita Site Radio BMR104 Quality DAB Band III;
Makita GA9020KD Angle Grinder 240 Volt;
Bosch 6 piece 18V cordless kit,
(each an “Instant Prize”).

£5 off a £10 spend for me. Thanks.

Thanks!

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/Thanksaqua_zpsb79be166.gif

"Dear Seb

"Congratulations on winning a Voucher for £2 off at Jewson Tools Direct when you spend £5+ (Inc. VAT) in the Jewson Trucky Dip! Here are all the details you’ll need to claim your prize…

"Your unique voucher code is BGRA-AJLFZL. To claim your prize, simply enter this code at the checkout at jewsontools.co.uk before 28th February 2014. You can view the full terms and conditions..."

anyone who wants can use my code if it's not tied to my name.
-----------------
they're also offering a free bottle of wine to anyone spending £120 + and a free bottle of champagne to anyone making 12 such purchases.

advert heard on talksport radio - may have misheard the exact spending requirements - check it at jewsons if you're spending a lot.

Edited by: "seb" 2nd Dec 2013

Here's a £5 off £10 voucher for anyone who wants it:
EBRK-GHYVFD

Instant Prize £2 off
Thanks

Thank you

cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants