Expired

Win a brand new Land Rover Discovery with Aqua Pura

Found 17th May 2014
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

Grab yourself a promotional bottle of Aqua Pura and you could be driving away in the ultimate off-roader. Enter our Win a Land Rover Discovery competition if you like the sound of experiencing the great outdoors in real style!

To enter just fill in your details below to be in with a chance to win. You can find your bottle code on the neck of your bottle

Competition closes 31st March 2015.

Enter code GRSC2014

(Code came on Manchester 10k run info and is a generic code. T&C's say no purchase necessary).

Completion message: THANK YOU FOR ENTERING OUR PRIZE DRAW TO WIN A LAND ROVER DISCOVERY!

Don’t forget, if you have a new promotional bottle code you can enter once a day, right up until the competition end date of 31st March 2015. Who knows, maybe you could be driving away in your very own luxury 4×4!

43 Comments

Thanks.

Cheers

Nice comp. ta

Thanks

Thanks for that redvers, code appreciated, wishing you lots of luck x

thank you

Thanks

Great thanks!

Nice one cheers

Thanks

NPN but T&C state:

Anyone sharing codes online or acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the
promotion or in any way gives an unfair advantage will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use
such information gained will be disqualified. This includes but isn’t limited to sharing information on 3rd
party websites.
Not sure how they'd prove it. Maybe they will track what website their entry form is accessed from.
Edited by: "barneybar" 18th May 2014

Thanks

Many thanks

thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Banned

Nah - They just see codes used by multiple people then google the code along with keywords from competition - Bingo!

BIG THANKS!!!...tried without code ...BUT needs one... did GRS(different letter than C) 2014(NO GAPS! ) and it took!!! Made my own up!

Thanks

thanks

Cheers

Thanks

well done thank you

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

x

Thanks redvers. Good luck

THANKS

Thanks