Text CAR to 65515

Call: 09041612555

Post name & contact phone number to:

CAR,

PO Box 7557,

Derby,

DE1 0NP

Entrants must be 18 or over.

Texts cost £1.50 + 1 message at standard network rate. Call cost £1.50 plus your network access charge.

To decline marketing texts end SMS with NO INFO.

Lines close midday 7th November 2016 and 3 working days later for postal entries.

Entries received after the competition closes will not count but may be charged.

Rules and winners: channel5.com/win

Terms and conditions:- channel5.com/com…ons

15 Comments

thanks

Thanks

Thanks VeedubyaGTi, good find

thank you

well done very good posting

Great, thanks

Many thanks for the post and the hard work that goes into it. I would, however, just like to alert anyone else to a problem I have had. Entering the competition via your comments is not a problem but because its a channel 5 competition simply requiring the details you published I clicked on the photo of the car and got a message saying "welcome Tiscali user..... (which I am not) followed by telling me that I am eligible for a free iphone or samsung galaxy 7 etc with a link to click.
I ignored all that but found it wouldn't let me close the page at all. Simply logging out and logging in again brought up that page again. The answer was to shut down my tablet then after start up to first clean the search data (for which I use a well known free app) and then log into this site again. once again many thanks for the post.

Edited by: "gannymeade" 24th Sep 2016

Original Poster

gannymeade

Many thanks for the post and the hard work that goes into it. I would, … Many thanks for the post and the hard work that goes into it. I would, however, just like to alert anyone else to a problem I have had. Entering the competition via your comments is not a problem but because its a channel 5 competition simply requiring the details you published I clicked on the photo of the car and got a message saying "welcome Tiscali user..... (which I am not) followed by telling me that I am eligible for a free iphone or samsung galaxy 7 etc with a link to click. I ignored all that but found it wouldn't let me close the page at all. Simply logging out and logging in again brought up that page again. The answer was to shut down my tablet then after start up to first clean the search data (for which I use a well known free app) and then log into this site again. once again many thanks for the post.

​I just clicked on my link again, it's just a generic link to Channel 5 as it's a post/text comp. If you are getting adverts appear, it seems like you need to do a spyware check on your pc.

Do that daily

Great find - thanks for sharing

Can someone tell me how many times you can enter a channel 5 competition by post, I have tried searching the T&C's but can't find. Many thanks for any help

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos88
    2. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express2123
    3. Take a break issue 332425
    4. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962