EXPIRED

Win A Brand New Mitsubishii-MiEV @ Metro

Metro has teamed up with Mitsubishi to give one lucky reader the chance to win a brand new
i-MiEV, the pure electric car with zero tailpipe emissions. You could be driving away in the brand new eco-friendly vehicle simply by taking part. Use our running cost calculator to see how cost effective running an i-MiEV is. Click here to enter.

33 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

This would be sold straight away, looks like a washing machine with wheels-thanx portwest

Er answer?

No answer needed. It is a mileage calculator showing how much it would cost to run the car. I put in 10,000 miles for the year and it said the cars running cost would be £112.50 for the year!(Exc.insurance.)

Ooops! Thanks OP!
Edited by: "fiftyg" 13th May 2011

Thanks

Banned

VeedubyaGTi

This would be sold straight away, looks like a washing machine with … This would be sold straight away, looks like a washing machine with wheels-thanx portwest

Er..... like you're going to win it in the first place
oO

Remember the saving! I remembered the £ but not the p Hope that doesn't invalidate it?

Also pop up ad annoying. I have pop ups blocked but don't like sites which still manage to do it!

Thanks anyhow

thanks

seefman

Er..... like you're going to win it in the first placeoO

Er...somebody will

thanks

Original Poster

VeedubyaGTi

Er..... like you're going to win it in the first placeoO

Spot on.You've got to have a go.
I won a trip to NY a few years back & I bet there were lots of entrants.It can happen.

Edited by: "portwest" 13th May 2011

x

Banned

VeedubyaGTi

Er...somebody will

Er.... yes I know someone will win it dear. I am talking about the absurdity of actually planning what you're going to do with it in the (very unlikely) event you should win it!

LMFAO!!

thanx

Walked past a red one of these on an 07 plate today. Cute.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/elephant.gif

Thx

Thanks

Er...somebody will [/quote]

Er.... yes I know someone will win it dear. I am talking about the absurdity of actually planning what you're going to do with it in the (very unlikely) event you should win it!

LMFAO!!
[/quote]

seefman

Er.... yes I know someone will win it dear. I am talking about the … Er.... yes I know someone will win it dear. I am talking about the absurdity of actually planning what you're going to do with it in the (very unlikely) event you should win it!LMFAO!!:p

It was *just* a comment, where you really LMFAO?...small things I guess

Thanks

never won anything - let's see what happens

Cheers

I won 2 DVDs from a competition last week (they were rubbish, put them straight on fleabay!) but I'm hoping that this 'lucky streak' continues!

My son cannot afford a car if I will I will give it to him! fingers crossed!!

thanks, it could be my 3rd car win

I like this car very much, I like design of the car, shape of the car and eventually I like all Mitsubishi cars, I would be very happy if I win it.

Cheers

thank you

For just nipping down to the shop, and short trips, which are the heaviest on fuel in a "normal" car this is ideal.
Horses for courses.
Also ideal for charging your phone, at least you can't lose it.

Sorry, forgot to say thanks.

I like this car,as it does not use petrol

boy would i like to win this lovely car
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Take a break issue 332425
    2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
    4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions