EXPIRED

WIN! A brand new Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine in collaboration with [email protected] LifeDeathPrizes

LOGIN/REGISTER

2 prizes to be won!

NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®, the unconventional premium coffee system, has partnered with multi-faceted entertainer and creative innovator will.i.am to promote ‘Creativity Reinvents The Classics’ and is giving two lucky readers the chance to create quality coffees at home with a new NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Movenza machine.

Celebrating the power of creativity to deliver outstanding quality through a parallel between music and coffee creativity, will.i.am hit the studio with NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® re-interpreting his own unique version of Otis Redding’s iconic hit ‘(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay’. The fruits of his labour can be seen on the NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® website and social media channels where a video featuring will.i.am remixing whilst NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® transforms a classic cup of coffee into a delightful latte drink.

To celebrate the collaboration and NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® launching new additions to its range of design-led, high-quality and easy-to-use machines, this October, we’re offering you the chance to win a machine, a supply of coffee pods and NESCAFÉ® mugs.

The NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Movenza Automatic pod coffee machine in Brushed Black Metal by Krups® adds a stylish touch to any kitchen surface.

Which classic song is Will.i.am reinventing with Nescafe Dolce Gusto?

(Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay ----------ANSWER
Happy Birthday
We Will Rock You

COMPLETION MESSAGE:- Your answer was correct! You have been entered in to this prize draw. Remember you can enter this prize draw once each day so enter again tomorrow!

6 Comments

thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thank you

thanks haigy

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....33
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789
    3. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55
    4. Bearded chat1225

See more discussions