EXPIRED

Win a Briggs & Riley Suitcase, 1st prize: Commuter Expandable Upright: £369...2nd prize: Sympatico Backpack: £129 @ Caribtours

+++++Only one entry per household+++++++

When it comes to luggage there is only one brand you should be considering right now. Briggs & Riley create outstanding luggage that lasts a lifetime, and if on the off chance it doesn't, they are the only luggage company to offer a lifetime guarantee so buying one of their pieces is a sound investment. Their brand is built on the ethos of listening to their customers, creating stylish and practical solutions for the modern day traveller, and we couldn't recommend them enough.

FIRST PRIZE: Commuter Expandable Upright: £369

SECOND PRIZE: Sympatico Backpack: £129

Comp answer:
Q: When was Briggs & Riley founded?
A: 1993
With thanks to emmapeel334

26 Comments

THANKS

Comp answer:
When was Briggs & Riley founded?

Great response when entering, as follows (I though it was for suitcases):-
Thank you for entering...

Thank you for your entry to win six bottles of Laurent-Perrier Champagne.

Your entry has been successful and we will let you know by the 31 January 2016 if you have won.

We would love it if you would share this competition on social media.

Thank you

thanks

I'm confused too. Entered to win luggage but was thanked for entry for 6 bottles of Champagne????

thanks

Thanks

thank you

Thanks

x

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Original Poster

emmapeel334

Comp answer:When was Briggs & Riley founded?1993

My bad, missed the question, so thanks for providing the answer! oO =

Original Poster

floorflock

Great response when entering, as follows (I though it was for … Great response when entering, as follows (I though it was for suitcases):- Thank you for entering...Thank you for your entry to win six bottles of Laurent-Perrier Champagne.Your entry has been successful and we will let you know by the 31 January 2016 if you have won.We would love it if you would share this competition on social media.

Hi, its the compilers, it often happens where they copy and paste from previous competitions, and forget to amend, in this case the closing message.. It is for suitcases, I've checked, hopefully they will amend.. but!
Edited by: "treoes" 10th Jan

Cheers

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks treoes & Emma. Good luck

many thanks

Thanks!

Thank You

Thanks

Thanks
Post a comment
@