Expired

Win a bundle of fantastic crime books! @ Dead Good Books

Found 23rd May 2017
PRODUCT: A bundle of fantastic crime books!
PERIOD: Once
Bloody Scotland is back for another year in Stirling and we couldn’t be more excited! We’re delighted to be supporting the festival and equally thrilled that the line-up of guests over the weekend is so brilliant – with guests including Ian Rankin, Val McDermid, Abir Mukherjee plus many more brilliant authors, it’s set to be a fantastic weekend.

To celebrate this crime filled weekend, we’re giving away a bundle of books. Whether you’d love to win them to enjoy yourself or gift on to a friend if you’d prefer to inspire another budding crime fan – to win this prize, simply fill in your details. Good luck!

Prize includes:

Good Me Bad Me by Ali Land, A Rising Man by Abir Mukherjee, A Necessary Evil by Abir Mukherjee, The Good Liar by Nicholas Searle, A Traitor In The Family by Nicholas Searle, Final Girls by Riley Sager, Don’t Let Go by Harlan Coben and Midnight Line by Lee Child.

RULES: Terms and conditions. Competition closes 31st October 2017. Please note that this form does not always work with Internet Explorer – if you have trouble using the form when entering, please use an alternative browser.

15 Comments

Thank you I've entered!

Thank you

Cheers

Thanks Bill, what a lovely collection of books

thank you

Thanks

thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks