EXPIRED

Win a camera and National Trust passes @ The Guardian

Enter this competition to win a Panasonic camera, worth £250, and the chance to visit three National Trust places of your choice, for free
The Guardian, in association with the National Trust, is offering one family three passes that will give two adults and two children (or one adult and three children) access to a National Trust property where they can discover new places and embark on outdoor adventures of their own.

The prize will also include a Panasonic LUMIX FT5 camera, worth £249, so you can take snaps of that game of Pooh sticks, marvelously mucky mud pie, canoe expedition or the woodpeckers and chaffinches you spot while bird watching.

Waterproof to a depth of up to 13 metres and shockproof from a height of up to two metres, this robust compact camera is the perfect companion for recording your 50 things adventures. It's moments like these that help define happy childhood memories and will give children a life-long love of nature, so make sure you capture them on camera.

To be in with a chance of winning, enter your details. Good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you for your entry. You will be contacted by the Guardian shortly after the competition closes.

18 Comments

Thank you

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks marba

Thanks

Thank you

THANKS

x

Thx

Banned

Thanks

Thank You

Thanks!

Thanks

thanks x

Thank you

X) thanks

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
    4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22

See more discussions