EXPIRED

win a CanAm Outlander 570 quad bike worth £ 8,199

The all new Outlander L PRO package has been designed with one idea in mind: get the job done well. By increasing both the bore and stroke, we have increased torque for quicker acceleration. The vehicle also delivers more performance than you need to haul, tow, winch or ride off-road trails and we’re not shy about saying that our 570 is leading the way in ATV development.

16 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

saying something went wrong and gives contact numbers to call hmmm, a bit suspicious

seems a bit pants to me

Cheers

Cheers

BIG THANKS!!!

Thank You

Thank you

Thank you kindly

Thanks

thanks and can i ask did everyone get a confirmation of entry when submitted?

It's a Canadian competition, don't think it allows UK entries?

Original Poster

Dude1971

It's a Canadian competition, don't think it allows UK entries?

3. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., BRP European Distribution SA, their subsidiaries, distributors and affiliates of the Sponsor, and their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children, and their spouses) and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible.

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
    2. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2525
    4. Pick Me Up Magazine Issue 33 (ends 23.08.17)2929

See more discussions