Expired

Win a case of Hollows Superior Alcoholic Ginger Beer

18 replies
Found 8th Dec 2010Made hot 9th Dec 2010
Q: How alcoholic is Hollows Superior Alcoholic Ginger Beer?
A: 4%
We’ve got a case of ginger beer to give away.

We’ve gone over all Enid Blyton with this week’s great competition which will mean that one lucky Hot Dinners reader will win lashings of ginger beer).

Made from 100% natural ingredients by the Fentimans family, Hollows Superior Alcoholic Ginger Beer is made to a secret family recipe that has been handed down through generations. The recipe today stays true to the traditional slow fermentation and botanical brewing methods that Thomas Fentiman gave away with his daughter’s hand in marriage in 1906 to John Hollows.

Chinese root ginger, is slowly fermented with botanical ingredients for 12 to 14 days until the drink comes into “condition”, forming a real ginger beer that is 4% alcohol by volume. The process releases a deeper and more satisfying ginger flavour and forms a naturally cloudy appearance. Natural pear juice is then added to give this uniquely refreshing drink body and fullness. Free from all artificial flavourings, colours and preservatives, Hollows is best served chilled over ice.

It’s available from all discerning independent stockists with a RRP of £2.50 per bottle.

We’ve got a case of Hollows Superior Alcoholic Ginger Beer to give away. All you have to do is answer this simple question

18 Comments

erm so not a deal then

Perhaps I could advise that the OP moves this to competitions?

And for all those who voted cold, the OP has tried to help you all!

Original Poster

Sorry all put in the wrong local

Lowin

And for all those who voted cold, the OP has tried to help you all!

Cos people are 'tards.

Hot from me - love Crabbies and imagine this is the same stuff...kinda...

Enid Blyton's stories featured lashings of non-alcohol ginger beer.

A new member puts something up, makes an easy mistake & gets jumped on.

Nice.

mod

Thanks for posting rainbowatcher; I've moved this to competitions now - an easy mistake to make until we all get used to the new system.
Heeat added too.

andywedge

Thanks for posting rainbowatcher; I've moved this to competitions now - … Thanks for posting rainbowatcher; I've moved this to competitions now - an easy mistake to make until we all get used to the new system.Heeat added too.

it is an easy mistake andy
keep doing it myself

heated up

easy comp -thanks op

:Dthank you

Thank you.

thank you

Thanx

Thanx RBW

Thx

holly100

[quote=andywedge] Thanks for posting rainbowatcher; I've moved this to … [quote=andywedge] Thanks for posting rainbowatcher; I've moved this to competitions now - an easy mistake to make until we all get used to the new system.Heeat added too.

it is an easy mistake andy
keep doing it myself

Yep, me too.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/92298.gif

Thanks

thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25115
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1828
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769515
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2097

See more discussions