Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a case of Malbec! @ Costcutter

The prize is: 1 Case of Trivento Malbec (6x75cl bottles)

Q: Who won the 2015/16 Aviva Premiership?
    ANSWER: A. Saracens

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E2%80%9316_English_Premiership_(rugby_union)
    2015–16 Aviva Premiership
    Countries England
    Date 16 October 2015 – 28 May 2016
    Champions Saracens
    Runners-up Exeter Chiefs
    ----------------------------------------------

The comp invites you to click the 'Enter Now' or Alternatively you can email [email protected]costcutter.com with your answer. Be sure to include your full name and address, and the description of the competition in the subject field!(i.e. Subject = P15 Trivento Competition).

NOTE: The above reveals a discrepancy between the two methods of entry.
    If you click 'Enter Now' an email is created with an email destination [email protected]costcutter.com whilst the manual method asks you to send to [email protected]costcutter.com

This may not be a problem, the previous comp has the same difference and it is possible that both email destinations end up at the same place. Anyway, I have tried '[email protected]costcutter.com' to see if it gets bounced back with an error, if so I will update the post and notify Costcutter.
    -------------------------------

Good luck!
    ==================

15 Comments

Thanks marba X)

thanks

Thanks, Marba. Xx

thanks

thank you

Thank you

Thanks.

Thanks

thanks

Thank you

Thanks

x

thank you ✓

THANKS

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844457
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014469
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773

See more discussions