Found 24th Nov 2010Made hot 24th Nov 2010
We've got a Christmas Turkey from Copas Traditional Turkeys worth £96 to give away.

We're offering one reader the chance to win their Christmas turkey, thanks to Copas Traditional Turkeys. Reared to full maturity in Berkshire cherry orchards, Copas turkeys are game-hung and hand-plucked, providing a beautifully dense meat with traditional flavour, that doesn't even require basting. The turkey even comes with its own pop-out turkey timer so you can be confident your bird will be cooked to perfection.

Copas combine the very best, centuries old production methods with state-of-the-art facilities, exceeding all farm assurances schemes & welfare standards currently operating in the UK. And they never lose sight of the fact that the best tasting turkeys are always respected, never rushed.

For more information about Copas Traditional Turkeys, visit copasturkeys.co.uk

We've got one 6kg Copas Traditional Turkey (to feed 10-12 people) worth £96 to give away. To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is answer this question:

Where are Copas Traditional Turkeys reared?

Hertfordshire
Bedfordshire
Berkshire

Answer: Berkshire

13 Comments

Wrong category this is a competition not a freebie

Thx

Thanks

thanks

They can't guarantee the winner would have it by Chrimbo then what's the point lol... thanks anyway

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/thankyou-29.jpg

Thanx

Original Poster

corred1964

Wrong category this is a competition not a freebie

Sorry your right, it should be in Competition.

How do i change this?

thankyou

thanks

thanks

Original Poster

My pleasure, good luck everyone.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564057
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)91184
    3. Leicester sack their manager!69
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474

See more discussions