Expired

Win A Classic British Hotels Royal Escape @ Cargo Home Shop

11 replies
Found 30th Apr 2011Made hot 1st May 2011
Following the scandalous abdication of his brother King Edward VIII, Bertie (Colin Firth) who has suffered from a debilitating speech impediment all his life, is suddenly crowned King George VI of the United Kingdom. With his country on the brink of war and in desperate need of a leader, his wife Elizabeth (Helena Bonham Carter) seeks out the help of eccentric speech therapist, Lionel Logue (Geoffrey Rush).

Based on the inspirational true story of King George VI, The King's Speech follows the Royal Monarch's quest to find his voice.

To celebrate the film's release on DVD and Blu-ray, we're offering one lucky customer the chance to win a Classic British Hotels Royal Escape.

To enter, please fill in your details below and click Send Details. Good Luck!

There are Classic British Hotels waiting to be discovered in locations throughout the British Isles - from the dramatic peaks and valleys of the Lake District to the chocolate-box villages of the rustic Cotswolds: from the pristine sandy beaches of the Pembrokeshire coast National Park to the changing moods of the majestic Highlands of Scotland.

No Question - Just Fill In Details

11 Comments

thankyou

thank you

cheers

not sure if my entry is confirmed, it doesn't tell u

thanks

Thanks

Tried to enter and all i get is, Object moved to here..

sepulchre

Tried to enter and all i get is, Object moved to here..

Me too, so don`t know if I`ve been entered or what? Thanx anyway

cheers

Thanks

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247557
    2. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1010
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769192
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52222801

See more discussions