Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a copy of Christina Henry's brand new novel, LOST BOY! @ titan books

PRODUCT: Book
    PERIOD: Once
    DETAILS:
    Win a copy of Christina Henry's brand new novel, LOST BOY!

There is one version of my story that everyone KNOWS. And then there is the TRUTH.

Once I LOVEDa boy called Peter Pan.

Peter brought me to his island because there were no rules and no grownups to make us mind. He brought boys from the Other Place to join in the fun, but Peter's idea of fun is sharper than a pirate’s sword. He wants always to be that shining sun that we all revolve around. He’ll do anything to be that sun. Peter promised we would all be young and happy forever. Peter will say I’m a villain, that I wronged him, that I never was his friend.

Peter LIES.

To celebrate the publication in July of The Lost Boy by Christina Henry, we're very excited to offer 15 lucky winners an early copy! See below for how to enter!

RULES: Terms and Conditions

This free prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Eire, and the Channel Islands, except employees of the Titan Entertainment Group and anyone else connected with the free prize draw and their families. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. Winners will be the first entries drawn after the closing date. Prizes are as stated, and no alternatives can be offered. However, if in circumstances beyond our control, the gift offered is unavailable, an alternative and equivalent gift will be sought. Prizes are non-transferable. Titan Books is not liable for any travel costs, spending money, insurance or any other costs associated with a Prize unless otherwise stated. All entrants are bound by the rules. All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and be resident in the UK. The eligibility of any entrant is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Titan Books will not enter into any correspondence. Names of winners are available on request. Winners will have their prizes sent within 28 days unless stated otherwise. No purchase necessary.

To enter, simply enter your email address below.

9 Comments

Thankyou

Thanks

Thanks Adrian

thanks

Cheers

thanks

Thank You

x

Woo Hoo won!!
    Post a comment
    @