Expired

Win a copy of Hugless Douglas and the Great Cake Bake @ primary times

6 replies
Found 3rd Jun
PRODUCT: Board Book
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
Win a copy of Hugless Douglas and the Great Cake Bake.

A board book edition of this bestselling Hugless Douglas story - let's get baking!

The seventh adventure in the bestselling Hugless Douglas series, by one of the UK's best-loved author-illustrators, now available as a board book - let's get baking!

The sheep are baking honey cakes and Hugless Douglas can't wait to try them. He's sure that food without honey just isn't yummy. Can he ever be tempted to try something new? The perfect story for fussy eaters everywhere.

The Hugless Douglas series has sold over 1.4 million copies to date in 26 languages! David Melling's stories combine brilliantly imaginative illustrations with an endearing sense of what it is like to be a small child learning about the world.

Hello, Hugless Douglas! was a World Book Day picture book in 2014 and a number one bestseller, selling over 450,000 copies.

We are giving away 10 copies of Hugless Douglas and the Great Cake Bake. For your chance to win, simply answer the following question:

The Victoria Sponge Cake was named after which queen?

My Answer:-- Queen Victoria

6 Comments

not happy with this new layout...what the heck is going on????? Why change something that was perfect????? Now I can't filter the type of comps and the Enter button disappeared - not I have to open every comp and no easy route..

Original Poster

claracort

not happy with this new layout...what the heck is going on????? Why … not happy with this new layout...what the heck is going on????? Why change something that was perfect????? Now I can't filter the type of comps and the Enter button disappeared - not I have to open every comp and no easy route..

I haven't a clue what you are on about sorry claracort

The whole layout of the Hotukdeals site has changed on Chrome. And don't like the change at all. Now all the comps are swamped after each other, no quick Enter button, can't mark if I entered that comp or not...and it just looks awful. Just checked the site on IE and it's the old one that I liked to use...can't understand....

oh, and can't filter the types of comp inter, ie Travel, Fashion etc.

Cheers

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions