Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a Cruise for2 @ Tour Radar

Are you ready to cruise in impressive luxury on Europe's most beautiful waterways? Enter before February 7th for a chance to win a cruise for two and discover Europe's hidden treasures while enjoying the outstanding comforts of river cruising.

Come aboard and explore Paris, heading downstream via Rouen and Caudebec-en-Caux to Normandy along the Seine river. Or get acquainted with the heart of Europe by cruising along the Danube, heading upstream to Passau via some of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Of course you can always opt for a voyage up "Old Father Rhine" beginning at the gateway to the Swiss Alps and heading all the way to the North Sea. Wherever you choose to go, luxury, excitement and comfort are guaranteed. Good luck!

*You then go through a couple more pages where you give your details and then have the option to share on social media (but you can skip this step if you want to). The final page asks you to find a word and gives you instructions on how to find it, rather like a treasure hunt'.

The word you need are different for each of the 3tours you had to choose from.

After some discussion with other members, it seems the treasure words change so you will need to follow the instructions carefully

11 Comments

Was associations for me

i got 'district'.

I had Christmas

district for me

District for me.
    Thanks Bec66

thanks !!

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

I was just offered options to like or follow and then to enter an email address, that's all. As I had not seen anything about finding a word I went back and tried it again and this time it told me I had already entered. So perhaps they have removed the 'treasure words'

Thank you

Edited by: "marba01" 17th Jan

x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions