Groups
    EXPIRED

win a days drifting (in a car) [31/8/07]

Here’s your chance to win a day at the Drift Academy, where professional instructors will help you master the art of drifting a car through a corner.

Answer is Silverstone

oops I suppose the link would help as well
    mazda.co.uk/Maz…htm

16 Comments

For some unknown reason cannot get site to accept e-mail address. Competition entry keeps getting sent back "invalid e-mail address".

Anyone out there know why and what to do? :thinking:

managed ok for me

I've noticed that sometimes, websites have a problem if you enter your email address in CAPITALS.

Try using just lower-case, or just uppercase & see if this helps

didnt work for me too, tried all sort, might be if you tick to sign up to there news letter, :0)

thanks, entered

worked for me, thanks

ns.macd

I've noticed that sometimes, websites have a problem if you enter your … I've noticed that sometimes, websites have a problem if you enter your email address in CAPITALS.Try using just lower-case, or just uppercase & see if this helps

Tried both ways and still it won't have it. :-(

Thanks for suggestions anyway :thumbsup:

Thanks Gary, I entered the comp...also went to the ]hot laps at brent cross today, good fun. Worth doing if there is one near you.

]Vid here I managed to blag a ride with one of the pro drivers, what a job :thumbsup:

Dont know why the voice is disguised :?

Thanks entered

Entered thanks...son is a car fanatic!!
    had no problems entering details.

oh...just watched the vid..voice was a bit deep!
    ..and were they REAL cows in the field?
    Hope they were safe enough with all those cars flying past!

Nice one just entered that would be an awsome day out

Original Poster

Fixngrout

Thanks Gary, I entered the comp...also went to the ]hot laps at brent … Thanks Gary, I entered the comp...also went to the ]hot laps at brent cross today, good fun. Worth doing if there is one near you.]Vid here I managed to blag a ride with one of the pro drivers, what a job :thumbsup: Dont know why the voice is disguised :?

Sheffields the nearest - must be tricky going round the track in a standard car - the steering looks hard work. Strangely enough I was at a "race car experience" at Croft Circuit on Thursday. 5 laps in a formula Renault - it was fantastic :thumbsup:

Check out the F1 comp for South Africa in this forum - you don't get to drive one tho'

Thanks

entered thanks

thanx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Take a break issue 332425
      2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
      3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
      4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions