EXPIRED

Win A DC Super Hero Doll Set With A1 Toys @ Heart Radio

Calling all Super Heroes! Zoom, Pow and Zap into action as we've a set of six action dolls to be won all thanks to A1 Toys!
Just answer the question below by 23:59 on Sunday 16th October and you could grab yourself a full set of the girls action figures and unleash your own inner power!
Inspired by the students of DC Super Hero High, the DC Super Hero Girls Action Dolls are ready for a whole lot of powerful fun. From a routine school day to a Super Hero adventure, the galaxy is the limit!

TIMESAVER NOTE:
The comp detail also mentions "additional chance to win" and provides a link which goes to the A1 Toys Facebook site to another competition BUT REQUIRES A PURCHASE TO ENTER.

Which fictional female super hero comes from Gotham City?
MY ANSWER: Batgirl

Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you. You have entered the competition. Good luck!
============================================

12 Comments

thank you

When did Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy become "heroes"?

rjdjones

When did Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy become "heroes"?

In my ignorance, I had no idea who Harley Quinn or Poison Ivy was and not entirely sure why I'm answering, but apparently

Harley Quinn is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic … Harley Quinn is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics.

&

Poison Ivy (Pamela Lillian Isley) is a fictional supervillainess … Poison Ivy (Pamela Lillian Isley) is a fictional supervillainess appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly as an adversary of the superhero Batman.

Therefore the only "Hero" option in the question is "Batgirl"
Thanks marba
Edited by: "treoes" 23rd Sep 2016

Thank you

Thanks

thanks

thanks

Thanks

well done thanks

Cheers

Thank You

Thanks