Expired

Win A Delicious Food Hamper Courtesy of Why I Love Organic @ Woman & Home

12 replies
Found 20th Jan 2011Made hot 21st Jan 2011
To celebrate the start of 2011, we've teamed up with Why I Love Organic, to get five lucky readers all set up for the New Year with a food hamper full of tasty organic goodies. The hamper, worth £100, includes organic chocolate, tea, peanut butter, muesli and an organic recipe booklet. It's perfect for foodie lovers or those who want a more natural start this January, the hamper is full of delectable organic products for you to enjoy.

There are many reasons to love organic; it’s better for nature, better for animal welfare, contains less pesticides and above all is great-tasting food. Make sure you log on to whyiloveorganic.co.uk to discover even more reasons to love organic, as well as lots of mouth-watering organic recipe ideas.

Whatever your reason for loving organic, we are certain you will love this prize from Why I Love Organic - so tickle those taste buds and enter now.

QuestionCompetition questions
↓ ↓
Organic food contains...
more pesticides
*****Answer -less pesticides*****
salt

12 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

Thx

thanks

TYVM Supa

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/pencilbearthankyouvi-vi.gif

THANKS VERY MUCH x

thansk

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604839
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1730
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769637
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514673

See more discussions