Expired

Win a Dell Laptop @ Grazia

15 replies
Found 27th Aug 2010
Drew Barrymore is currently on the promo tour for which film?

Answer: Going the distance

Prize is...

Pink Dell laptop
Tatty Devine necklace
`Whip It` DVD
`Blonde Ambition` DVD

10 x Runners up prizes of `Whip It` & `Blonde Ambition` DVDs, plus the Tatty Devine necklace.

Good luck!

15 Comments

Thanx Crowman

Thanks Crowman

thanks

Many thanks

SP

:Dthank you

thank you

Original Poster

tsimehC

What`s that meant to mean? Of course registration is required.

Every competition you ever enter online will ask you to submit contact details, this site just gives you the option to enter them once for all the competitions you`ll ever enter.

Frankly, if you don`t like free to enter competitions don`t bother reading, or posting in, my threads.

Cheers

Thanks

;):D

thanks crowman

What`s that meant to mean? Of course registration is required.Every … What`s that meant to mean? Of course registration is required.Every competition you ever enter online will ask you to submit contact details, this site just gives you the option to enter them once for all the competitions you`ll ever enter.Frankly, if you don`t like free to enter competitions don`t bother reading, or posting in, my threads.

I only posted that because it is a common practise for the OP to do that. I will continue to read and post in your threads because I have every right to.

Anyway, good luck with the compo.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/thanks_cute_bear.gif

thanks vm
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions