EXPIRED

Win a digital SLR camera (E: 16/9/07)

From Play.com:

Britain's most spectacular views, championed by some of Britain's favourite celebrities. This hit BBC show takes us all over the country, where, week by week, we decide which view has won our hearts. By the final programme, just four views will remain and we'll have the chance to take part in a live public vote to choose "Britain's Favourite View".

To help us all make an informed decision, an illustrated "Britain's Favourite View" book has been produced, with stunning photographs of the views featured on TV.

In honour of Britain's beautiful scenery, and to celebrate the release of the book "Britain's Favourite View", we're giving one lucky winner a Fujifilm digital SLR camera so that you can take pics in stunning clarity of your favourite view!

To stand a chance of winning simply answer this question, fill in your details and hit go!

Competition closes - 16th September 2007

competition.play.com/Com…512

PS And I'm not giving any hints on the answer, afterall I am a ladiee.

14 Comments

cheers op

Thanks, have entered.

(as a side note, play have it wrong. They're giving away a Fuji S6500 which actually isn't a digital SLR, it just looks like one).

thanks!!

Nice one cheers nice hint haha

Thanks as ever

thanks for this one aggy

Thanks ;-)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y297/ShamblesX/thumbs2520up.jpg

i would enjoy nothing more than winning this competition. Please please please please please let it be me

ok ok, couldnt wait, i bought the camera lol

Thanks for that - voted HOT HOT HOT

Thank youdles

Entered Thanks

Cheers. =D

Cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU22
    2. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2424
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2626
    4. Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)11

See more discussions